Monday, 16 February 2009

The Sunday Times Catches Up ...

Yesterday, the London Sunday Times published stories here and here which will be familiar to readers of my blog. It tells about Amai's purchases in Hong Kong and Vietnam, and about her Look East policy of externalising forex for investment in Far Eastern countries.

I wonder if the journalists have been reading this blog! They report Amai's purchase of sculture from Vietnam, which I first reported here, and in my last post here I told you of both the bags of money being taken from the country and that Amai's Thai friend Dr Taveesin had set up a company to hide the contraband from Zimbabwe.

When I told you that I was verifying firther information, I was thinking about something I received about a man called Jeffrey Ng, a man with a Vietnamese name who lives in Singapore. He is involved in seemingly legitimate supplies of computers to Zimbabwean schools, but secretly is the man who organises the return of Amai's purchases of luxury goods, and sometimes buys her "little" presents.

Here is another titbit for the journalists if they are still reading. They had some good information about Enock Kamushinda but missed the fact that he benefited significantly from the mechanisation programme, because Joseph Made ensured that his friend would profit from it. In return, he continues to help friends of the Mugabes through MetBank, which was mentioned in the Sunday Times, but also through his Namibian companies Proffex and Crown Finance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ozyrogek.lookseekpages.com/ecunyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://kavizoca.freecities.com/yvyjaw.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

I've just recently downloaded Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
I was worried about all the Metatrader Trojan Horse's out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading Expert Advisors from the web.
While I don't download decompiled forex robots the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my forex account as I have built it up into quite a bit of money. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my account from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
I got a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] mt4protect.com [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
I installed it and its wicked! It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have tuned up my Windows 2000 computer.
With Trojans and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]