Friday, 06 February 2009

A New Revelation

.

I have not posted for a few days because I have been checking out information that people sent to the e-mail address in my profile. If you think some of my stories have been interesting then wait until you hear this.


I have written before about Amai's Look East policy. her transfer of forex to the Far East has brought her friendship, especially with people from the Far East who are part of the root of all evil: the love of money. One of these is a Thai lady: "Doctor" Taveesin, or Joy, as she is known to her friends. Our old friend "Doctor" Gideon Gono is the third member of this triangle. He enables Amai to externalise forex, and Taveesin hides it for her in Thailand.


This "contraband" money has used to set up at least one company, called Royal Asia Products, and probably some others as well. If you know more, let me know.


The other message I have been able to check out concerns another of Gono's friends, Dr Mahmood, who appeared on the US Sanctions list at the end of 2008. (He is a real Doctor by the way, a Doctor of Medicine: given the state of hospitals in our country what follows might make you annoyed.) Mahmood, who is also friendly with Constantine Chiwenga, is the "forex mule": he is the man who carries the bags of forex out of the country for senior people and deposits it in banks in Kuala Lumpur. It is for this reason that Mahmood suddenly appeared on the Sanctions list.


Malaysia seems to be a key place for our leadership's money. I am trying to check on some more stories I have been told.

No comments: